Scene: 8pm, we had just put Will to bed, I decide I need to take a shower, and Michael heads out to his boy's night poker game.
Suddenly, I hear Will yelling "Mommy.. MOMMY!" on the monitor. I wait a minute because he does this frequently to get us to come back in there and stall the going to sleep process.. but, he keeps at it, and the requests get faster and louder.
I jump out of the shower, dripping wet, throw a towel on and jet to his room..
And, here is what I get..
"Mommy! Sexy and I know it!"
The radio we have in his room to block out Jackson noise was playing LMFAO.. and apparently he knows the song, and wanted to share with me. Oh, William. I love you, crazy butt. :)
Back to the Real World
12 years ago

That is hilarious!! He sounds like such a trip! :)
ReplyDelete