Monday, January 2, 2012

Jackson's nursery

Michael and I had the day off today, and school was open for Will so we took full advantage.. We went up to Babies 'R Us to make some decisions regarding Jackson's nursery because its January and he's due in March.. yikesers.

I started off thinking I wanted to do a monkey theme, then it changed to planes/trains/automobiles, and once we were in the store today, my mind changed again. This is what we decided on..

Crib, Dresser, and Chest of Drawers are Baby Cache Lifetime Espresso.. and they were 20% off.



Bedding is Nautica Zachary.. and it was on sale too.. booyah!


And, we are going to paint the the wall where the crib is going a subdued green and the rest of the walls a light blue.


We are going to put his name above his crib in navy to match the bedding.

I think the most amazing thing is that Michael and I actually agreed on these things :) Now, to move everything in our house around to accommodate this new addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment