First, Will woke up during the middle of the night TWICE saying "no PAPA, no PAPA!" so I guess he was having a bad dream.. then he decided that 7:30 was a great time to wake up, much to my dismay after being up late last night due to the wedding.. We watched some Wonder Pets! save 3 birds whose nest needed fixing..
Then, Felecia and I went to McDonalds and I ate a chicken biscuit and 2 hasbrowns.. don't look at my bathing suit pictures today.. *I'm looking at you Neal*
Afterwards, we hit the beach and got a lot of sun.. and it was HOTT.. with 2 T's.
About 12:30, Wilbur was needing lunch and a nap - so he did both. I went to the pool and stayed there until I thought my face was burning off.
Took a shower. Played on the computer. Sent some emails. Wrote this post.
You're welcome.. I know you are dying to read my daily updates :) And, heres a daily dose of Will:

No comments:
Post a Comment