Thank. God. I need a break from my students. I plan to get some errands done this week, relax, and then go visit Eaggie :)
I also need to do some research.. Will is now at an age where I am kind of confused of what to do next.. I feel like he understands me, but is he too young for time out?? When do I start potty training?? How do we transition to a big boy bed, or is he even ready for it?? EEEEK. I'm sure there's a book out there, so maybe I can use some of my vacation to read up on some "expert" opinions. :)
Couple of things to be thankful for:
1. Tornadoes came through the area today and because of Michael's "Severe Weather Bubble," it skipped over us .. (what is this bubble you ask? He is convinced that a bubble exists around him which keeps us from having really bad weather. And, this is not a good thing to him. He loooves thunderstorms, and gets mad because we never really get any.. yea, weirdo.) 7 fatalities in our area, and we were just chillin' in the bathroom.
2. Our friends just met their new baby via birthmom and dad this week. They had tried everything to get pregnant, and finally decided on adoption, and luckily they found a couple on Facebook and now they're parents! So happy for them.. I know it has been in their hearts for a long time, so now their dream is a reality.
3. Thankful for my hubby. You're awesome and you try so hard to make me and Will happy. We love you. :)
Um. Yea, I'm hungry, soooo this is a short post. <3
Back to the Real World
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment