Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Holy Hair Cut Hell

Will's first hair cut went AMAZING. He sat there quietly and still, and no tears were shed.

Times. Have. Changed. But, Will's hair keeps growing and starts to resemble a nice little mullet. I refuse to pay money to have his hair cut when he gets hysterical regardless of who is doing it.. and the last couple of times, he has come out with crappy looking crooked hair cuts that I had to pay for. So.. I am determined to give Will a hair cut.

I've tried a few times while he was in the bathtub and distracted by toys, but he catches a glimpse of scissors and flips out. But, tonight, I was determined... I got some "crunchies" and tried to bribe him.. it worked for 2 seconds and then he started trying to pull my hand away and shaking his head.. but, being stubborn, I just kept grabbing and cutting.

Well, now his bangs are jacked up. Not like he cares, but considering Easter is coming up and there will be many photo ops, I probably need to fix it. The question is, do I wait and try tomorrow, or do I just do it while he's sleeping.. I think sleeping.. I'll let you know how it goes.

On a brighter note, we did have a play date today with Olivia :) They loved the swings!!



Will's future wife, Olivia


Love.Love.Love.

Will - 19 months
Olivia - almost 3 years

No comments:

Post a Comment