o.m.g my biological clock is ticking like crazy. I have to really talk myself out of wanting/trying to get pregnant. My rational side says "wait until summer to try.. the timing will be better with school.. Will will be older.. you can enjoy 'wedding season'.. you won't be humongous during the wretched summer months.. you can still give all your attention to Boogsie for a while longer.. you're not ready to get up every 3 hours again.. how hard will it be with 2??" etc. But, with everyone's baby bumps getting bigger and finding out the sex's of their little fetuses and planning out nursery decor and picking out names.. it just makes me want another one so bad! If it happens, it happens, but I think my husband might freak out if it happens sooner than later. When you talk baby to him, it seems like he imagines that the baby will be in our lives right away.. whereas, I know that we have 9 months to prepare and give Will 9 more months of our time.. My rational side is winning for now.. but I know when these snuggle bugs start popping out of their mommies, I'm going to want to be riding the preggo train again. :) choo chooOoOoo..
You too, huh? I was just thinking the same thing
ReplyDelete