Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sleep, Sleep, It's Good For Your Peeps.

Ok, dumb rhyme, but whatever.

Since Will has been sick/teething for a while now, his sleeping habits at home have taken a hit. Lately we have been having issues with getting him to go to bed. It has gotten to the point where I don't even want to put him to bed because all he does is cry and want me to pick him back up. So Michael has been the main putter-to-bedder.

In addition to that, he has been waking up each night any time between 1-4am. I can go in and soothe him and get him back asleep, but as soon as he touches the crib, he is crying again. And, this isn't just whining.. this is like, full on crying. So, what has been happening? Michael is getting kicked out of bed to make room for my other man. And, he doesn't just lay straight and still.. oh no.. he's sideways, flip-floppy, arms flailing, crazy sleeper.. it's something else negative he inherited from me (the first was the almost unibrow.. sorry about that, kid.. it's genetic.)

I just want a full night sleep again. I feel like he's 8 months old again. Oy. This too shall pass, I guess. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment