Saturday, June 26, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We're Baaaack! We had an amazing time at the beach with our friends and babies. It made us realize that the days of having stress-free and relaxing vacations where you get to read an entire book on the beach are pretty much gone.. at least for a little while. We basically would get up at 6am, by 9 Will took a nap and I headed to the beach, by 11 he was up and we ate lunch, then we would take him to the pool or the beach, then it would be time for another nap, and then it was dinner time! So, the days flew by! Not to mention that every baby was on a different schedule so sometimes the babies were up together and other times we had to say "shh baby Will sleeping!" AND Will is getting 2 teeth at the same time, and Olivia was also teething.. awesome... But we did have a great time and we are already thinking about next year!

We even made it an extended family affair - my mom and sister came down for a few hours and played with Will on the beach, and Michael's sister and brother-in-law came to visit as well! We are so blessed to have a great family!!

The pictures are on Facebook (I had a super fun time being a paparazzi with my new camera!) Here are the links: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2402915&id=11805882&l=3ab149e62a. and http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2402595&id=11805882&l=96f76d9e89.

My poor fellas put up with me when I asked them to do the traditional khaki with white shirt beach portraits. Will was way over due for a nap/bedtime and Michael just thought it was dumb, but they tolerated it :) So, yay. I've already ordered my 8x10's and I'm ready to buy some frames.. yippeee :)

Now back to the daily grind of being a stay at home momma, but it sucks that Michael has to go back to work.. points for being a teacher.. what what! In a week Will is turning 10 months old.. I guess I need to start planning that 1st bday party.. *love it!* :)

My favorite picture of the week: Will and Olivia on the "party bed!"


No comments:

Post a Comment