Thursday, February 25, 2010

Oy.

The past two weeks in the Fansler household have been oh so crazy. Last week, Michael came down with what we think was the Norovirus and was violently ill for two days. I had to do everything for Will and even took a day off of work to help take care of Michael. We thought we were in the clear, and then this week I got sick. :(

I have the best husband, by the way.. Tuesday night he had a basketball game and I texted him at 7:45 saying "hurry home- I think I'm sick." He called me at 8 when the game was over and all I had to say was that I had thrown up and he started makin' plans. He arranged for our friend Jamie to pick Will up from daycare the next day and watch him until he could pick him up; stopped by her house to drop off the carseat base; went by the grocery store to get me ginger ale and crackers; and then came home to make bottles and pack a diaper bag. Best ever. Well, I'm at least feeling better and I was able to hold my baby for the first time in 2 days. But, gosh. Could we please go a week without being sick?!

No comments:

Post a Comment