Well, I got this brainy idea to start a blog because Michael is in Denver, and honestly, I am really bored. I have played on Facebook for as long as I can tonight. I also think it will be cool to keep track of our pregnancy this way.. So, speaking of.. I am almost 18 weeks preggers and I feel like time has flown. It was only yesterday that it was New Years Day and Michael told me to take a test.. After about 6 tests, I still didn't believe it.. It didn't really sink in until the doctor said that it was a go. After that first ultrasound, I still had doubts that everything would keep. But now, being in my second trimester, I am finally feeling excited! I can't believe that come September we will have a brand new member to our family. It will be the first grand- and great-grandchild for everyone. Needless to say, this child will be spoiled. I see what the grandparents do for our pets; I can only imagine how they will treat a kid! The pregnancy so far hasn't been too bad - but if you had asked me that a month ago I probably would have said something different. I was nausious about every night, which stunk! Now I feel great - but sleeping is becoming more difficult though. Not to mention that my wardrobe selection is diminishing. I feel like a complainer around people who have already gone through the 9 months of it, and yes, I know it is going to get worse, but right now it is still new and uncomforatable. I love the bump though. It reminds me daily that Michael and I made something together.. its a beautiful and miraculous thing. He is going to be an awesome dad. I see how he is with Daisy and I just know he will be even better with a child. He hopes its a boy.. along with everyone else it seems. I'm still unsure. We find out on Monday, though!! I'll keep you posted! :)
We love your new blog!! Now we can stay updated on you, Michael, and baby Fansler (and Daisy and Duke too)!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Bev, Em, James, and Dave
Yay! I am going to stalk your blog now...
ReplyDeleteLove you guys and your bump too! Counting the minutes til Monday!!! :)
<3
Jamie