Sunday, April 26, 2009

20.5 Weeks..

Before you even think it.. that is one downside of pregnancy during spring/summer.. look how pale I am.. I know I am normally not tan..but geez.. Anyway.. Half way there!! Time has flown! I remember thinking, "wow, I'm 8 weeks pregnant!" and now it seems like September is right around the corner! Sleeping has become ever more difficult with the growing belly, and I usually wake up once or twice during the night because I have rolled onto my back. We went and registered at Babies R Us and it took us 3 hours.. I had no idea there were so many things that a baby would need/want and I do not even know if we scanned everything! Michael had a good time with the scanner and I missed half of what he scanned. We picked out nursery furniture and then came home and tried to imagine where everything would go. Michael is excited about painting and putting up a border to get the nursery decor started. I have a good time just buying things... he can do the "man"ual labor :) Jennifer's wedding is this weekend and I pray that I can get that dern bridesmaid dress zipped.. OF COURSE we ordered it a week before I knew I was pregnant- that would happen with my luck! But everything is going well otherwise! No weird cravings.. just cravings in general.. like.. "I want this and I want it now.." cravings. I'm excited to meet him and see what he looks like, and to introduce him to the other babies around here. I am curious to see how Daisy and Duke handle the whole thing.. We'll see I guess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment