Michael was having his Man-cation with his friend Chris to watch the NCAA tourney this weekend, so it was mommy 24/7 starting Thursday afternoon. For the most part, Will was really good. But, when he was cranky, boy was he a handful. We spent our time going to Gran Grans, to see his girlfriend Olivia, to the park, out to eat, shopping, and playing outside in the beautiful spring weather. My boy loves being outside, or "ah-side" as he calls it. He is also learning to push buttons and to not follow directions. "No" is his new favorite word, and it is NoT fuN. What annoys me is when I know he knows what I am saying and he is choosing to disobey. I'm sure this only gets worse :) But here are a few pics from our weekend when I had time to snap them :)

He's getting so big!!

No picture is complete without drool on the shirt..

Chillin' in the swimming pool :)

"Swimming"
~*Can't wait until Summer!*~
No comments:
Post a Comment